This website (“Site”) is owned by Mitzo Restaurant & Bar and their related entities, affiliates and subsidiaries (individually and collectively, "Mitzo"). By accessing this Site or supplying any information via this Site, you agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to all the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not supply any information via this Site.
Our Privacy Statement explains the how we collect and safeguard information from our guests and website visitors (across various devices).
Types of Information Collected
In order for us to process reservations to our hotels as well as receive customer service requests, Mitzo will collect the following information:
- Your name, email information, telephone number, credit card information,
- Information provided regarding marketing preferences.
We may request you to provide personal information about others to us (e.g., individuals for whom you are making a purchase on behalf of). In such cases, we rely on you to obtain such other persons' consent for disclosing their information to us which we will use in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Statement.
If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Usage of Personal Information we collect
We may use the personal information in different ways, including personal contact, via our Websites, through emails and correspondence. We use personal information for the purposes we have disclosed to you, or as permitted by law.
Usage of personal information is required (but not limited to) in order to:
- Provide services you request, such as to facilitate purchase through email of a confirmation email
- Send offers, promotions and news about exclusive offers and packages
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information in the following ways:
Event Ticket Purchase/Attendance
- Personal information provided to us for ticket purchase is made available for the purpose of ensuring your attendance of event is captured for verification on event day
Mitzo will disclose customer information, without the customer’s permission, if Mitzo believes, in good faith, that such disclosures are required by any applicable law or court order or if such disclosures are necessary to investigate activities that may be harmful or injurious to the Mitzo website, to Mitzo’s guests, employees, or agents.
Security of Personal Information
Mitzo treats personal information provided to us as confidential. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from accidental deletion, loss and unauthorised access, disclosure or modification. Personal information submitted to us via our websites is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) connection, provided you are using a SSL enabled browser or device.
Cookies and Web Beacons
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is technology that allows our website to store tokens of information (an 'identifier') in your browser used only by our website while you are on our website. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of anyone who is merely visiting our website. They serve to help us track traffic patterns to determine a user’s preferred location and language for us to direct user to the correct country home page when they visit our website. On specific pages of our website, cookies are used to help us track your interests while you browse the internet. This is to assist us to understand what is important to you and to tailor more relevant direct marketing to you.
How do I disable cookies?
You can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is sent or turn off all cookies (except Flash cookies) through your browser. Check your browser's Help menu or your built-in mobile device settings to find out how. If you do not accept cookies, some features, services or activities that are available on our Websites may be affected and you may be unable to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used by our website are classified as below:
What are Web Beacons?
- Session cookies which are automatically deleted once you close your browser.
- Throughout the online reservation process to remember dates used in hotel searches, check room availability and fulfil reservation.
- Measure usage of pages on our website to help us make our information more personalised and easily accessible.
- Track customer response to Mitzo’s advertisements and Website content.
- To track the effectiveness of an email campaign and to allow our service provider to collate statistics on the campaign.
- Serve ads through third-party advertising technology when you visit our Website and sites upon which we advertise. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, unique third-party persistent cookies, clear gifs or beacon gifs may be placed on your computer or device, provided by our ad-serving providers, to help manage our online advertising and which recognize when a device visits our Websites, to learn which banner ads bring users to our Websites and to track whether a reservation is made. The information our ad-serving providers and we collect through this technology is not personally identifiable but is used to create a profile which allows the ad-serving provider to serve adverts targeted towards you and your interests across the ad-serving network.
Mitzo may advertise on third party Web sites. In order to track the success of our advertising campaigns, we may use a visitor identification technology such as "web beacons," or "action tags," which provide visitors’ statistics on our website after being exposed to our advertisement on third party site. This technology is not used to access your personal information and is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors to measure the effectiveness of our advertising efforts.
Third Party Service Providers and Websites
To provide services to our clients, through both the Mitzo website and other communications, Mitzo relies on third parties. Mitzo requires such providers to conform to these privacy policies and guidelines as stated in statutory law. However, Mitzo shall not be held responsible for their conduct if they fail to abide by these policies and guidelines.
Marketing & Communications
The email communications you receive from Mitzo is intended to be useful to you, and you have indicated that you want to receive such information. We provide you the ability to unsubscribe from all marketing communications on offers and promotions and survey. You can do so by following the instructions in relation to opting-out from the unsubscribe link provided in our email communications to you.
Accuracy of Data Collected
Mitzo takes the information you have provided as accurate and complete and will use the information as stated accordingly.
Updating or Accessing Your Personal Information
If you want to inquire about any personal information we may have about you, you can do so by sending us a written request by letter or email to the address set out in section 10. Please be sure to include your full name, address and telephone number and a copy of a document evidencing your identity (such as an ID card or passport) so we can ascertain your identity and whether we have any personal information regarding you, or in case we need to contact you to obtain any additional information, we may require to make that determination.
You may request we correct, cancel, and/or stop processing personal information that we hold about you. If we agree that the personal information is incorrect, or that the processing should be stopped, we will delete or correct the personal information. If we do not agree that the personal information is incorrect we will tell you that we do not agree and record the fact that you consider that personal information to be incorrect in the relevant files.
Access to Personal Information/Questions or complaints
If you have any questions or privacy concerns or would like to submit a request to update your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org